Wednesday, June 13, 2018

How to make wine at home!

There is a lot of information located on Jack Keller's main wine making page. I have located a very short and condensed set of instructions that could possibly help people learn the basis of wine making before trying to attempt harder versions. The author, Carl Hanson, does a wonderful job of guiding through the process from start to finish. He even adds in an equipment list to help you get started. He consolidated everything down into 3 parts which can help understand the process. I hope you all enjoy.

http://dish.allrecipes.com/how-to-make-wine-at-home/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancient Wine Making Process

I really love history and I also love wine making. Being and to put both of them together is a real treat. I came across and article about h...